What is the RazorCoast Platform?
Razorcoast Facebook applications run on our robust platform built on technology that is reliable and scalable. Our platform allows you to:
- Deploy your apps across multiple pages and websites
- Add plugin modules like payments, build forms and integrate with other social media
- Use our standard management console to monitor and track App performance.
The plugin modules have been designed as part of our modular architecture and give you the ability to add functionality with ease.
- Process Payments – integrate with payment systems as required
- Shopping cart – add your own products and customise the look and feel
- Build Forms – add drop-downs, check boxes, radio buttons and text fields to any application
- Social Integration – Integrate apps easily across all social media platforms
Our intuitive management console puts the steering wheel in your hands. You have full control and ability to customise, publish and monitor the performance of your apps at your leisure.
- Campaign management – Define and set parameters like how long the campaign should run and which pages it should be deployed to.
- Customise applications – Use the settings to change the appearance of the app, add labels, upload custom headers, change the language and configure the behaviour of the app.
- Easily publish updates – Make changes to existing apps or add new apps within the management console and publish to your Facebook pages or other social platforms with the click of a button
- Monitor performance – Use the platform analytics to monitor the success of your applications, track the growth of your fanbase, likes, comments and view the profile breakdown of users.
Benefits of the Razorcoast Platform
- Reliability - We have been building web applications for 15 years. Our knowledge and experience have helped us build a platform that is both reliable and proven
- Flexibility – The Razorcoast platform is flexible enough to build and run any social application, whether that is standard or custom-built.
- Standard tools – When you add more applications you will always have the use of the same standard tools like our management console and plugin modules.
- Shorter development cycle – Our platform was designed and built to allow us to re-use many standard modules which reduces time and cost when developing custom applications.