The following outlines the most useful information I came across this week. It’s a mix of tips, articles, information on products and anything else that will add value and save some of your time. It’s hard to filter out all the good stuff!
1. Facebook Friends phone numbers - If you go to – Facebook Privacy -> Select Acccount -> Edit Friends -> Phonebook you will see a list of all your friends phone numbers. A handy little directory.
2. Did you know you can embed your whole youtube channel into your website? So instead of just embedding a picture why don’t you embed a channel so when you add a picture to your channel it automatically gets added to your website.
3. 20 Branded pages from Facebook – If you’re thinking of investing in Facebook make yourself stand out.
4. Hubspot B2B guide for lead generation. – Some handy tips that you can use for your own business.
5. How to rank number 1 in Facebook for any search term in 60 seconds.
6. Slide share presentation – 7 deadly sins of landing page design.
7. Free SEO toolbar for monitoring google page rank, links to the page and much more.
8. A tip – Set up Google Analytics to e-mail you on a daily basis with a PDF showing you traffic. Also set up goal conversion so you can track visitors to conversions for key data (e.g. buy a product, sign up for newsletter etc).
Picture Credit: twid taken from flickr.
Have you found anything interesting this week you’d like to share?